By confirming your order of any of our Spa Party packages, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Any persons/organisation hiring our equipment are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use, persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the spa, it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
1. A responsible adult should supervise children at all times whilst using the spa.
2. Please do not allow anyone on the spa whilst inflating or deflating.
3. Do not allow anyone to climb on/ sit on/ or hang on the spa walls.
4. Ensure the spa is not overcrowded, limit the number of users to allow enough room for each person to move safely.
5. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed, we also recommend that spectacles be removed.
6. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst using the spa to avoid both mess and the possibility of choking.
7. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the spa for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
8. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the spa.
9. No pets to be allowed in the spa.
10. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems or anyone with any serious health problems or anyone pregnant use the spa.
11. Please remember that if the spa or gazebo is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
Please note that all persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
Prestige Spa Parties cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
USE THE SPA SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLY
Food and Drinks
Enjoy alcoholic beverages after using the spa, not before or during. Hot water intensifies the effects of spirits and may cause overheating and drowsiness. Drink plenty of cool water instead, staying hydrated and keeping core body temperature regulated.
Glass and ceramic containers can break and leave shards to harm bare feet. Any drinks or snacks consumed in or near the spa should be in shatter-resistant plastic bottles, cups and plates.
The use of certain prescription drugs can cause drowsiness, dehydration, drop in heart rate and other issues when mixed with hot water, so consult a doctor before entering a spa to prevent adverse reactions.
Those with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or any other serious health condition can have potentially harmful complications and should not enter any spa without first seeking the advice of a physician.
Pregnancy, Children and Infants
Children have more sensitive skin and are prone to overheating, so use caution when introducing them to the hot tub. The CSPC recommends water 95°F or cooler with kids over five years of age, so turn down the temperature and give the spa plenty of time to cool to a safe temperature before your child enters. Check with your pediatrician before bringing children and infants five and under into a hot tub.
Full submersion can increase risk of heat stroke or entrapment dangers, so have children sit in higher “cool off” seats in the spa or have them use a booster seat to stay well above the water line. Restrict soaking time between 5-10 minutes.
Do not leave children unattended in any amount of water, hot or otherwise, even if your child can swim.
Expectant mothers should use extreme caution with spa use. Fully submerging in hot water raises body temperature, and can potentially harm the baby. Before entering a hot tub, pregnant women should consult a physician and follow their advice to avoid possible complications.
Do not bring any corded electrical device, like a radio, near the spa to avoid risk of electrocution. If any plugged-in item falls into the spa water, unplug it instead of reaching into the water to retrieve it. We provide a battery-powered bluetooth speaker to use near your spa in the interest of safety.
Not only is using the spa more fun with a partner, but is much safer. Accidents and emergencies can easily be avoided with another adult. Children should never be left alone in any spa or pool for even a moment.